WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

FearGodGroup - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* FearGodGroup > Topics

Subject: Devotion
Replies: 15 Views: 1050

msai6 18.01.12 - 07:40pm
Before you sleep remember ur creator He cares 4u He kept u during the day and hide u during the nite. Ur ears are open nose open but ants cannot get into ur ears or nose cos hides u. Give thanks to the holy one. *

msai6 19.01.12 - 04:36am
This morning 3 things needed. Faith, hope and love. Jesus asked Peter 3 times 'do yo love me? Feed my sheep. If you love jesus this morning feed and take care of ur neighbours. Jesus said what you do to others you do it to him, so when you take care of others jesus will take care of you. Amen. *

msai6 21.01.12 - 06:15pm
This evening you might be down feeling bad inside, sick, in a bad mood, in a painful situation, heart broken, etc just turn to jesus . No weapon formed against you shall prosper. Nothing has power to separate us from the love of God. *

msai6 10.02.12 - 08:52am
Think about good things this morning. See yourself as a prosperous person, all ur needs supplied and confess with ur mouth, God will release ur blessing. Amen. *

msai6 20.02.12 - 07:11pm
HE reigns from heaven above, HE is the Mighty GOD. HE directs our ways, speaks to our hearts, directs our minds, monitors our daily life. What a mighty GoD! Who knows your futURE? Oh come let adore Him. *

molinkos 28.02.12 - 07:56pm
Truely GOD is faithfuly to those who know him, seek him every day ,bible say you do not have because you do not ask! lo! *

msai6 19.03.12 - 03:00pm
I have noticed that this are hard times that the bible was talking about. Suicide is every where, killing, poverty, hunger, corruption, etc. This is the time we should forget about things of this world and focus on the things of the kingdom of God. Dont give up its your time to prove that you are the child of the living God! Amen. *

molinkos 19.03.12 - 06:06pm
I have faith and dont worry of anything. trust him and he will see you through! i mean he will care for you *

msai6 21.03.12 - 05:58pm
Before you sleep the bible says Fear not: Fear is the only powerful weapon the devel had, so many christians have backslided because of fear. In the bible ' fear not' is written 365 while we have 365days a year that means everyday Jesus is saying fear not. Dont worry about your situation, dont worry about the mountain before you. Trust God you will not regret it yes He is by your side. *

msai6 13.06.12 - 06:57am
True belivers- Your life may be in hardship, Job 23:10, job didnt say why me when his life was upside down because he knew that after the tests he will come out as gold. God is molding you, molding is not nice, but you are being hummered, burnt to easy bend, drilled, pressed, stepped on, cut and pasted. All this happens in the process of molding. Allow to be molded you will reach your destiny. If molding is tough that means you are a great person and the attacks of the devel will be deep, Am telling you once you pass your test things will happen on its own. Be what God wanted you to be, amen. *

msai6 14.06.12 - 08:32am
One sacrifice missing- Romans 12:1There are five sacrifices we use to do, fasting, praying, word reading, giving and singing. As christians we do this to God as a way of worship,Most christians stop here. Look God want a living sacrifice from you and that is the best worship God is looking for, without it we wont last. TO OFFER OUR BODIES AS A LIVING SACRIFICE. Here you dont live according to your will, purpose, plan but by the will of God. If God lives in you nothing will stand against you. Amen *

msai6 15.06.12 - 08:02am
Allow God to mould you. God cannot use you as you are but He mould first b4 using somebody. We use to worship God by singing, giving, fasting, praying and read the word. But God want a living sacrifice that is the most important sacrifice God wanted from you to present your body as a living sacrifice by so doing, its when life begins. Moulding is not enjoyable, tools are used. You will be hummered, stepped on, burnt, pressed, cut, grinded, welded, chopped etc during the process. The hardship determines you destiny, if painful that means u wil come out a great person, and the attacks of the devel will be deep. Job 23:10 job said I will come out gold. God will not use you till you offer ur body as a living sacrifice some people are working for God but He doesnt know then. Allow God to mould you. Amen *

msai6 15.06.12 - 08:53am
Life outside the plan of God is a chaos. People ar stressed, poor, struggling, suffering, sick etc its because ar living on their own out of the plan, purpose and will of God. So God will not hear or solve ur issues if u ar in you own purpose, own plan and own will. Seek first the kingdom of God and its rightiousness then all shall be added to u, in short God knows wat u want, needs or deserves just that you ar out of His plan. He predestined our lifes, God prepared a passage for where you will walk all the days of ur life and everything you need is there in the passage but if you refuse to enter into ur passage, you will struggle till death. Make up ur mind and say yes Lord to your will, plan and purpose, you live life in abundant, you never suffer again, Amen *

msai6 20.06.12 - 02:06pm
Let me teach you this- God created ur body and put soul in it, that makes you complete. The body will die and be destroyed in hell while the soul belongs to God if you ar saved so God brought the spirit to you so that spirit will care for the soul but if you not saved the soul will go with the flesh to hell but when you ar saved the soul will go to heaven with the spirit. Ok let me simplify it. The body is a vars and the spirit is a vars, then the soul lives in a vars. If you ar really saved the soul will jump into the vars of the spirit, if you are not saved the soul will jump to the vars of the body. This is real, lets live in the spirit and move away from the things of the world time is short life is getting tougher and tougher but Make sure you die to see God. Amen *

msai6 27.06.12 - 06:29am
Thank God in everything for that is the will of God in christ said Paul, you might miss a bus, loose ur job, you cannot get something you need the most, or feel that your prayers are not being answered. Is just that God is saving you, maybe the bus was going collide and roll or getting what you want was going to kill you, know that if you are in the purpose of God you dont just die because the purpose of God never die. If only we know what He is saving us from, we would thank Him and learn to trust Him in painful situations where we wonder why God would allow it. *

msai6 6.02.13 - 07:52pm
I wish I'd be the pastor that would tell you therewon't be fires in your life, but gold needs fire. I wish I'd tell you there won't be a storm, but you need a storm for Jesus to say peace be still. Wish I'd tell it will never be dark in your life, but stars shine best at night. Wish I'd say youwon't be crushed, but roses need to be crushedto make perfume. At times it takes trials for God's power to rest uponyou, trials add weight onyou, your testimony has weight. If I were you I'd say let the fire, storm, darkness, crushing come quick, coz the quicker you go through, the quicker you graduate to the next dimension. The more you flee God's purpose for your life, flee the price/trials, is the more you delay destiny. How many people are suffering polio in their destiny cozthey fled from the injection, take it, lol, thequicker the better : *

* FearGodGroup Forum

Search:
topics replies

* FearGodGroup

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search